Raz-Plus Provides A Blended Approach To Literacy
Raz-Plus makes blended learning more affordable and more accessible than ever before!
- Comprehensive teacher-led instruction
- Personalized independent reading practice
- Formative assessments and data-driven reports
Your Ideal Blended Learning Platform
Raz-Plus is a blended learning platform that provides effective teacher-led instruction, developmentally appropriate reading practice, formative assessment, and data-driven reporting to improve the reading skills of every student, at every level.
- Enhance reading instruction with more than 50,000 reading resources, lesson plans, activities, and quizzes.
- Provide a personalized reading library of leveled books and passages to every student available in printable, projectable, online, and mobile formats.
- Determine future instruction using formative assessments and online, data-driven reports that track student reading activity and progress.
Free Samples Free Trial Order Now
Printable and Projectable Teaching Resources
Raz-Plus delivers standards-aligned, differentiated resources that support reading instruction for whole-class, small-group, and one-to-one learning.
- Differentiate reading for each student with thousands of leveled books, lessons, and quizzes available at 29 levels of reading difficulty.
- Instantly assign a specific resource to the whole class, small groups, or individual students directly from the resource menu.
- Develop key 21st century skills with engaging small-group and whole-class lessons and activities.
- Support ELLs and bilingual classrooms with resources available in multiple world languages, including Spanish, French, and British English.
Leveled Books and eBooks for Personalized Reading Practice
Raz-Plus includes a personal library of leveled books and additional reading resources that can be printed out or accessed online using a computer or mobile device.
- Give your kids independence and ownership with developmentally appropriate content they can access on their own and read at their own pace.
- Endorse close reading and critical thinking with interactive annotation tools and word journals.
- Ensure fluency and comprehension with student recordings, digital quizzes, and constructed response opportunities.
- Keep students motivated with incentives and awards they can redeem online to customize their own rocket and robot avatar.
Formative Assessments and Data-Driven Reports
Raz-Plus offers formative assessments and data-driven reporting to help teachers determine the appropriate reading level for each student, monitor students' reading growth, and determine future instruction.
- Place students at the appropriate level with built-in running records.
- Ensure reading comprehension with eQuizzes that correspond to each leveled book.
- Track student and class-wide reading growth with online reading skill and activity reports.
- Inform future instruction using real-time data from all online student reading.