Support Students' Spanish Literacy Development
Raz-Plus provides Spanish resources to meet the needs of students in bilingual and dual language programs. Spanish Translated Leveled Books provide 29 levels of text complexity to support Spanish guided reading programs. Our original Spanish, or Español auténtico, books give students authentic experiences with culturally relevant texts and benchmark passages provide assessment resources. Additional resources help beginning Spanish readers and speakers with the alphabet, high-frequency words, and more. Students have access to many Spanish resources in the Kids A-Z student learning environment.
Why Use Raz-Plus Spanish Resources
- Choose from among a large collection of translated PreK-5 Spanish leveled books to support language skills and acquisition. Spanish Translated Leveled Books are listed at the same levels as their English counterparts.
- Pair English-Spanish readers to promote biliteracy using thematic or content instruction.
- Supporting materials build emerging bilinguals' listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills and promote vocabulary development in the target language.
- A balanced collection of narrative and informational texts builds both literacy and content-area instruction in Spanish.
- Multilevel texts support mixed-level classrooms.
- Authentic Spanish, or Español auténtico, books provide opportunities for cultural enrichment and increase fluency and overall comprehension for native and non-native Spanish speakers.
- Spanish Summer School Theme Packs deliver skill-based, differentiated instruction for any dual-language or bilingual summer school setting.
- High-Frequency Word and Alphabet Books introduce students to the sounds and most common words in Spanish.
- Original Spanish Benchmark Passages provide resources to assess students' reading behavior and comprehension in Spanish.