Raz-Plus's French Books support the growth of native and nonnative French speakers' reading and language skills. Our French language High-Frequency Word and Alphabet books help beginning readers and speakers expand their vocabulary as they develop knowledge of French phonetics and spelling conventions. Our French readers develop vocabulary and grammar knowledge as students explore a wide variety of fiction and nonfiction titles available at 29 levels of instruction.
Why Use Raz-Plus French Resources
- Choose from among a large collection of leveled Pre K-5 readers to support language skills and acquisition. French Books are listed at the same levels as their English counterparts.
- English-French readers pair to promote thematic and content instruction in both languages.
- Supporting materials build students' listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills and promote vocabulary development in the target language.
- A balanced collection of narrative and informational texts build both literacy and content-area instruction in French.
- High-Frequency and Alphabet books introduce students to the sounds and most common words in French.