Standards and Correlations
Find resources that match Common Core Standards, your state/province or country's curriculum standards, several popular reading series, or common language proficiency standards.
Reading A-Z correlates existing books and resources to Common Core State Standards and provides information on key CCSS topics—why they are important and how Reading A-Z resources can be used to implement elements of Common Core.
U.S. State Standards
Choose from developmentally appropriate resources at each grade for language arts standards by state.
Identify Reading A-Z resources that support skills addressed in specific curricula and assessments.
- International Baccalaureate Curriculum
- EngageNY Curriculum
- NWEA MAP Growth Assessments
Find useful Reading A-Z resources that support many reading and language arts skills addressed in these core program reading series.
- Harcourt - Trophies © 2005
- Houghton Mifflin - Reading © 2008
- Houghton Mifflin - Journeys © 2011
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt - Journeys © 2014
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt - Journeys © 2017
- Macmillan McGraw-Hill - Treasures © 2007
- Macmillan McGraw-Hill - Treasures © 2011
- McGraw Hill - Imagine It! © 2008
- McGraw Hill - Wonders © 2014
- McGraw Hill - Wonders © 2017
- Scott Foresman (Pearson) Reading Street © 2013
- Scott Foresman - Reading Street © 2008
Choose from developmentally appropriate resources at each grade for English language arts standards by state, province, nation, or group. Standard correlations provided for Canada, Australia, India, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).