Tools for Whole Class and Small Group Instruction
Raz-Plus integrates technology and reading curriculum with books and other resources formatted for digital projectors and interactive white boards.
Take advantage of more usable workspace on and around projected pages.
Apply technology easily, with or without an interactive whiteboard.
- We now save all your projectable lesson annotations (from drawing pens, highlighters, and text tools) so you can reuse them in future lessons.
- Projectables provide our "big books" for shared reading five-day lessons. The optional Projectable Books with Prompts that accompany Shared Reading Books feature characters who ask readers to complete tasks and interact with books. Several characters ask text-dependent questions and help teachers to model close reading. Students practice citing evidence in support of their answers.
- Comprehension Skill Packs and Visual Devices use a projectable for whole-class introductions at the beginning of lessons and use a projectable for class collaboration to practice skills taught.
- Any Books, Fluency Practice Passages, Alphabet Chants, or other appropriate student resource projectables can be used for read-alouds, fluency practice such as choral reading, or instructional opportunities.
- Projectable Book Tips guide educators to meet literacy instruction goals for fluency, vocabulary, comprehension, grammar, and more using Leveled Books.
Use our projectable tools with various layouts to model or enhance your lesson. Your work will be saved automatically. Please visit our graphic organizer page for additional layouts.