Expand your Raz-Plus subscription to include the ELL Edition
Support English language learners with tools, resources, and research-based strategies to achieve success with social and academic English. Learning A-Z's Raz-Plus ELL Edition provides reading, listening, speaking, and writing resources organized in content area topics at varying grade ranges.
The Raz-Plus ELL Edition combines all the resources of Raz-Plus, as well as a collection of WIDA, TESOL, and CCSS-aligned resources designed specifically for ELLs. With this online solution, you have access to hundreds of time-saving ELL-specific resources with integrated grammar and vocabulary support.
Why Use Our ELL Edition Resources
Learning A-Z's ELL Edition provides a broad range of resources for content-based and thematic-based instruction for ELLs from beginning to advanced levels of proficiency.
- Resources link directly to content-based and thematic-based texts, and visuals focus on developing speaking, listening, writing, and reading skills in both social and academic contexts, all while building knowledge of academic vocabulary.
- Students develop tier 2 and 3 academic vocabulary as well as basic social and survival vocabulary.
- The collection is designed to correlate to WIDA, TESOL, and other state English language proficiency standards as well as 21st century skills and Common Core Standards.
- Teachers save time by delivering ready-made resources via the Internet.
- Students can independently learn and practice English anywhere they have Internet access with engaging, interactive resources.
Data-Driven ELL Instruction
Content-Based ELL Instruction
Our ELL Edition contains not only the benefits of Raz-Plus, but also sets of resources specifically designed for English Language Learners. Between the different resource sets, you will find a mix of common characteristics.
Three grade rangesGrade K
Five Language Proficiency LevelsLanguage Proficiency Level 1
Language Proficiency Level 2
Language Proficiency Level 3
Language Proficiency Level 4
Language Proficiency Level 5
Four domains of language*Reading
*Plus vocabulary and grammar
Five content areasLanguage Arts
Social & Instructional Language
Grade ranges and content areas are the two most common organizing strategies across the ELL Edition resources to help you find what you need quickly and efficiently. You also might see resources organized by the domains of language. All resources are designed to correlate to WIDA, TESOL, and Common Core State Standards.
ELL Leveled Reader PacksVocabulary, grammar, speaking, and writing support for leveled books.
ELL Content Picture PacksThematically organized, projectable visuals and organizers to develop vocabulary, language, and critical thinking.
ELL Grammar ResourcesGrammar resources for grades 1-5 to support language development through speaking, reading, and writing.
ELL Vocabulary Book SeriesEngaging images and patterned text to develop social and academic language.
ELL Vocabulary Power PacksDifferentiated resources for grades 3-5 to support building academic and content-area vocabulary.
ELL Comic ConversationsEngaging resources to build conversational fluency for English language learners.
ELL Language Skill PacksComprehensive resources tied to ELL Assessments to practice and apply targeted skills.